Domaine Sangouard Guyot Quintessence
- Variety: Chardonnay
- Origin: This Pouilly-Fuissé is made from grapes harvested from old vines (45 years on average). By the way, Pouilly and Fuisse are two different hamlets.
- Vinification: In new barrels (less than 3 years old). Each year, this method demands careful selection of grapes from the best parcels of land to find full harmony between the toasty notes provided by the oak and the delicate natural aromas of the wine. This is a refined wine which excites the senses...
- Development Potential: Pouilly-Fuissé is a fine wine for aging. Thus, it is worth leaving it in the cellar from 3 to 10 years.
- Serving Temperature: 45F-48F.
- Serving Suggestions: Straightforward, rich and complex, it has a characteristic hint of minerality which allows it to partner noble crustaceans (lobster, crayfish…) as well as foie gras. With acidity and smoothness beautifully balanced, it also goes well with fish or white meats (veal or poultry) in cream sauces.
No one has reviewed this product! Write A Review